Most Products Ship in 24 to 48 hours
- The Winix HR950 offers 5-stage filtration which includes a washable pre-filter, carbon filter, True HEPA filter with anti-microbial coating, and Winix's patented PlasmaWave Technology
- Electronic control panel with auto mode and air quality monitor allows for effortless control of your indoor environment by adjusting the fan speed as required to maintain air quality
- Helps improve overall indoor air quality and cleanliness by removing dust and other particles.
- Helps freshen air and control light odours and smells from everyday activities.
- Helps control serious allergy and asthma triggers including dust mites, pet dander, mold spores, and pollen.
- True HEPA filtration which removes 99.97% of particles 0.3 microns in size (1/300 the size of a human hair).
- PlasmaWave technology creates hydroxyls which work at the molecular level to destroy ultra-fine particles, viruses, chemicals, odours, and microorganisms.
Winix HR950 Description
The WINIX HR950 Air Purifier combines advanced air cleaning technologies with user centric elegant design, to create an elite member of the Winix family; best used in any area of the home. Sporting a 5-Stage air purification system with Washable Pre-Filter, Coated Deodorization (CD) Carbon Filter, Anti-microbial True HEPA Filter and WINIX PlasmaWave Technology.
Winix HR950 Specifications
|HEPA Filter||Anti-microbial True HEPA Filter|
|Carbon Filter||Coated Deodorization (CD) Carbon Filter|
|UV Light||Not available|
|Other Filter Technology||Winix PlasmaWave Technology|
|Filter Life Monitor||Check Filter Indicator|
|Intake||Sides of unit|
|Outflow||Out top through directional vents|
|Fan Control||4 fan speeds|
|Noise Level||25-55 dB|
|Ozone||None to extremely low|
|Size||9.6" x 16.3" x 23.6"|
|Maneuverability||Lightweight and portable/no wheels|
|Filter Access||Through front of unit/no tools|
|Electrical Requirments||120 VAC, 60 Hz|
|Approvals||CSA and UL approved|
|Country of Manufacture||South Korea|
Winix HR950 Filters And Maintenance
|Combo HEPA/Carbon Filter||12 months||109.99|
|Total Filter Replacement Cost||$109.99|
Room Coverage Based On Air Changes/Hour (ACH) And Fan Speed
The table below shows estimated room coverage in square feet for the Winix HR950. When selecting an air purifier keep in mind that fan speed and noise go hand in hand and it may not be possible to operate at high speed in some environments. AirFresh Solutions recommends 3-6 ACH for most common applications.
|ACH*||High Fan Speed||Low Fan Speed|
|1 ACH||2145 sq/ft||715 sq/ft|
|2 ACH||1072 sq/ft||357 sq/ft|
|3 ACH||715 sq/ft||238 sq/ft|
|4 ACH||536 sq/ft||178 sq/ft|
|5 ACH||429 sq/ft||143 sq/ft|
|6 ACH||357 sq/ft||119 sq/ft|
|7 ACH||306 sq/ft||102 sq/ft|
|8 ACH||268 sq/ft||89 sq/ft|
|9 ACH||238 sq/ft||79 sq/ft|
|10 ACH||214 sq/ft||71 sq/ft|