AirFresh MERV 8 Pleated 2" Air Filter (12 pack)
Most Products Ship in 24 to 48 hours
Using state-of-the-art 100% synthetic filter media, Aerostar filters achieve exceptionally high levels of efficiency with the lowest resistance to air flow available
The Aerostar 400 Series standard capacity MERV 8 pleated 2" air filters utilizes state-of-the-art 100% synthetic filter media to achieve exceptionally high levels of efficiency with the lowest resistance to air flow available. The media is laminated to an expanded metal grid on the air exiting side to provide exceptional strength during installation. The media support grid prevents fluttering and maintains pleat uniformity for optimum performance. The filter pack is enclosed in a heavy-duty, moisture resistant die-cut frame that will not warp, crack, or distort under normal operating conditions. Higher levels of filtration make the Aerostar 400 Series furnace filters extremely effective at removing many airborne irritants including pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. These filters also provide excellent protection for your furnace and the critical components inside to ensure an effective and efficient heating and cooling system year round.
- Good residential filtration, general commercial filtration, standard industrial workplace filtration
- Removes mold spores, cement dust, pollen, dust mites, standing dust, spray paint, carpet fibers etc.
- Made in Canada so that delivery to you requires minimal transportation and fewer resources
- Frame is 100% recycled paperboard with an average of 35% post-consumer content
- Extremely low resistance to air-flow minimizes energy costs
- 100% synthetic media is moisture resistant and will not promote biological growth
- Advanced media does not rely on electrostatic charge for efficiency
What is a MERV 8 Filter?
- Greater than 70% efficient at controlling particles in the 3-10 micron size range
- Has a 30-35% dust spot efficiency (ability to remove atmospheric dust)
- Has an arrestance greater than 90% (ability to remove synthetic dust)